My First Giveaway!
Hi everyone :).
How’s your Wednesday going?
I tried out my new shoes this morning…they are awesome! I went to Hoover Dam and ran the stairs again…this time though, I ran them 10 times! Go Me :). I was dying the last time up those steps haha.
Okay, onto the good stuff….my first giveaway!
My sexy man Chris-
…is a distributor for a company called AdvoCare. AdvoCare is a health and wellness company that offers some awesome products for weight loss, energy, nutrition, and sports performance.
One of those products is called Spark.
AdvoCare Spark is an energy drink. And not just any energy drink either. It’s nothing like a Red Bull or a Monster. Those drinks are super sugary, they taste gross, and they are not good for you. Spark, on the other hand, tastes really really good and IT IS good for you :).
Here are some of the facts about Spark
- It is sugar free
- A serving contains only 45 calories
- It contains 21 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
Spark can be used for:
- A quick boost of energy – it contains an amount of caffeine that is effective in giving you energy
- Long-lasting energy – it contains B-vitamins that enhance your body’s natural process of producing and sustaining its own energy
- Mental focus and clarity
To use Spark, you just blend, shake, or stir the serving into water or a beverage of choice.
Let me just tell you guys, this stuff is awesome! Yes, I’ve tried it numerous times :). It really does taste good, and it definitely gives me energy. However, I’m never shaky or jittery after drinking it…so that’s a plus!
Chris has told me that a lot of people now use Spark in the morning instead of their standard cup ‘o joe. I can’t do that…I just love having my coffee in the morning. BUT, I like to use Spark in the afternoon on days when I really need some more energy and the ability to focus. In other words, this stuff is great when I have to sit in class all afternoon. Also, I don’t know about you, but I always seem to get really tired in the 2-4pm range. When I drink some Spark, I feel ready to go and refreshed- almost like I just woke up from an awesome nap.
So since I LOVE this stuff, I want to help my bf get his business with this company going, and I love you all…I’ve decided to give away a box of Spark to TWO winners :).
A box contains 14 pouches of Spark. It comes in 6 different flavors-
- Pink Lemonade (my personal fav)
- Mandarin Orange
- Fruit Punch
Each winner will get to choose the flavor they want!
Here’s what you can do to enter. You will need to leave a separate comment for each thing!
- Mandatory – Visit the AdvoCare site for Chris. Let me know what you might be interested in trying! Leave a comment.
- Follow me on twitter – @SweetNHealthy. Leave a comment.
- Tweet about this giveaway – “Check it out! @SweetNHealthy is giving away AdvoCare Spark to 2 winners! http://wp.me/p1CHGW-9m“. Leave a comment.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and link back to this page http://wp.me/p1CHGW-9m. Leave a comment.
I will choose a winner, using a random number generator, and announce the winner on Saturday, July 30th!
Also, if you guys see any products that you are interested in purchasing, feel free to email my boy at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
Love you guys! Have a great day!