New Total Body Weights Workout
Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
I wanted to post my workout yesterday, but my internet was down for hours :(. But, it’s back up now…yay! So here it is.
Total Body Weights Workout
- Reverse lunge with knee lift, holding dumbbells – 2 sets 15 reps, each leg
- Barbell straight leg deadlift – 2 sets 15 reps
- Squats with stability ball against the wall, holding dumbbells – 2 sets 15 reps
- Single-leg stability ball bridges, use body weight – 2 sets 12 reps, each leg
- Push-ups with a medicine ball – 2 sets 8 reps each arm
- Seated cable rows – 2 sets 15 reps
- Bicep curls, standing on bosu ball – 2 sets, 15 reps
- Tricep pushdowns – 2 sets 15 reps
- Front and lateral raises – 2 sets, 10 reps (1 rep is 1 front raise, then 1 lateral raise)
- Tummy Tucks or Spiderman Climbers (I’m not sure what name to call them haha) – 2 sets 10 reps, each side
- Medicine ball v-ups – 2 sets 20 reps
- Stability ball low back extensions – 2 sets 15 reps
There ya go guys! This was a great workout! I’m definitely feelin’ it today! The whole thing took about 45 minutes and I followed it up with a 1 mile run :). Let me know if you ever try it, or any of my other workouts!
Hope you all have awesome days!
Oh, and make sure to “like” me on my new facebook page! 🙂
When you lift do you like to do total body workouts, or do you do upper and lower body exercises on different days?