A Little Bit of Bliss
Hi friends! I’m currently on the road, driving back to Boston right now. It’s gonna be a long 12-13 hour day.
Amanda decided to share 7 foodie facts, but I’m gonna go back to the original version and just share 7 facts about me!
1. I am part Native American. Specifically, part of the Cherokee tribe. I’m not a huge part, I think it’s around 1/16th or something…but still, I think it’s kind of cool!
2. I changed my major 5 times in undergrad and after taking only 2 summer courses I was still able to graduate on-time. Those majors were: Undecided with pre-med focus, Adolescent Science Education, Speech Pathology, Chemisty, Exercise Science. Yes I know…I was all over the place haha.
3. I have been to 10 European countries. The first time I went to Europe was when I was 13, and my grandparents took my cousin and I. It was a tour of Europe and we went to England, Belgium, Amsterdam, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, and France. The second time I went to Europe was around Thanksgiving my sophomore year of high school, and my family and I went to London, England for about 8 days. My 3rd time was with the same cousin and grandmother from the first trip- for our high school graduations, my nana took us to Europe on another tour and we went to Austria, Hungary, and the Czech Republic. I love Europe and can’t wait to go back again some day :).
4. I used to have a huge crush on Bruce Willis. I called him “Brucey baby” haha. And the first movie I cried in was Armageddon when his character died.
5. When I was a little girl, I told my mom that I didn’t like my name and that I thought it should be “Star”. All I have to say is….wow, seriously? Haha
6. My favorite song growing up, and still one of my favorites today, is Free Fallin’ by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
7. I really hate plain yellow mustard. It totally grosses me out. I even think the smell is extremely bad. Somehow though, I’m okay with dijon mustard and honey mustard. Weird, I know.
Okay, and now I’m supposed to tag bloggers :).
Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
Jordan at Food, Sweat, and Beers
Holly at Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices
Tiff at Love, Sweat, and Beers
Jordan at Healthy College Girl
Hope you all have a great Monday!
Tell me something about yourself 🙂