New Circuit Workout
Hello everyone! I hope you’re enjoying your Saturday so far :D.
Last night my friends and I went downtown to a bar and grille called Tia’s. It was so much fun! The bar is right on the water and it was a beautiful night with perfect weather! And we had a designated driver, so no money was spent taking a cab home…SWEET!!
Today is going to be spent doing some lovely textbook reading (please note: I’m being sarcastic…that’s not fun). But, before I start succumbing to my school work, I wanted to share with you the awesome circuit workout that I did this morning!
Circuit Workout 3
This workout took about 45 minutes to complete.
- Medicine Ball Push-Ups (6 reps each side)
- Assisted Pull-ups (12 reps)
- Rear lunges (15 reps each leg)
- Chest press on stability ball (15 reps)
- One-arm reverse fly with cable (10 reps each side)
- Single-leg hamstring curls on stability ball (12 reps each side)
- Alternating bicep curls (12 reps each side)
- Upright rows (10 reps)
- Leg press (15 reps)
- Tricep extensions (15 reps)
- V-ups (20 reps)
- Dumbbell side bends (15 reps each side)
- Bicycle crunches (40 reps)
- Bird-dog planks (8 reps each side)
I repeated each circuit 3 times, waiting 30 seconds between sets!
Hope you all have a great day :).
What are you up to this weekend?
How often do you do different strength training exercises?