Is It Real Hunger?
Hello friends :). I hope you all had fabulous weekends!
Yesterday my roommies and I went to the SoWa Open Market in Boston. It was the first time we’d ever been and it was so cool! There were lots of different types of vendors- clothing, art, jewelry, knick-knacks, and there was an entire vintage market. There was also a farmers market with some very yummy looking food.
This place was super fabulous for people watching. I don’t know about you, but I could sit for a long time and just observe all of the people around me. And there was lots of dog watching going on too. So many people had dogs and they were all adorable :).
And I may have also purchased a new Vera Bradley yesterday hehe. I wanted a bag I could carry to class so I don’t always have to use my backpack.
The other day, Kristen tagged me in a childhood questionnaire! Here are my answers to the questions:
- How far back do you remember your childhood? – I remember some things from preschool, so I guess that would be like 3-4 years old. I remember playing on the playground, getting bit in the armpit (yes, this happened) because another girl wanted to be on the jungle gym and wanted me off, and having my preschool bf :).
- Who would you say had the biggest part in raising you? – Both of my parents.
- Name 3 of your favorite childhood toys – Barbies, Polly Pockets, and my American Girl doll
- What was your favorite Disney movie? – Oh man, I have way more than one haha. But, one of them is definitely Beauty and The Beast.
- Favorite Cartoon – Again, I had way more than one…but my brother and I used to love watching Scooby Doo.
- Were you an only child? – No, I have a younger brother!
- Where did you live at the age of 4? – I lived with my parents in our first house. We moved when I was 7.
- Where were you born? – Columbus, OH
- What were you scared of most as a child? – I’m not entirely sure that I really remember, but I’ve always been scared of spiders.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory? – I have too many to count. I had a great childhood!
Since I’ve started back at school again, I’ve noticed something: I am hungrier! Like, a lot hungrier than I was during the summer. I’m not entirely sure why this is, but it’s really annoying haha. I feel like I have to snack all the effing time because of it.
But, the big question is: am I really hungry? Or does my mind trick me into thinking I’m hungry when I’m sitting in class or studying and I’d rather be doing something else. Those are the times when I notice my hunger and just want to snack on food, even if I’ve already had something to eat. I try to really listen to my body, but sometimes the hunger and growling stomach win out and I just have to eat haha. It’s frustrating because I don’t really have any reason to be hungrier than I was over the summer, so how am I supposed to know if my hunger is real?
Anyway, I hope you all have fabulous Mondays!
In school, did you/do you carry a backpack or some other kind of bag?
Answer one of the childhood questions!
Do you get hungry when you’re in class or at work and not know if you’re actually hungry? How do you deal with it?