Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!! As soon as 5pm rolls around today the weekend will begin for me! This week has been exhausting since I’ve been out of class and at the hospital full time. I’m not used to having a normal work schedule haha.
I thought I’d share some of the things that have been “my favorites” this week! I’m sorry I’m not doing a more normal post…this week has been really busy and tiring for me. No worries though, everything will be back to normal tomorrow! 🙂
My favorite things this week:
1. My funfetti cake mix cookies! These babies are delicious. I’ve had a couple everyday this week and they still taste good everytime I take a bite!
2. A website that is similar to “damn you auto correct” except it deals with “Siri” for the new iPhone. Go check it out for some good laughs! It’s called “STSS” – you’ll see what that stands for when you visit it ;).
3. The new Kelly Clarkson album “Stronger”. I downloaded it the other day and I like every single song. That’s saying something!
4. Completing an interval workout on the treadmill after doing lower body strength training. Um, it’s hard but in the end you feel like you got an amazing workout. And your legs will be that good kind of sore the next day (you know, the kind of sore where you know you worked hard). Need some workout ideas?? Check out my workouts page!
5. My Sweet Cranberry Pecan granola from Love Grown Foods. I LOVE this stuff! I’m trying to only open one bag of granola at a time and I recently finished the Apple Walnut Delight and I loved that too!
6. The new show on ABC “Once Upon a Time” that just started this past Sunday. I really enjoyed the first episode and can’t wait to keep watching! I’ve always loved fairy tales and I think I’m going to like the spin on them that this show is doing!
7. Sweaters. Somehow the temperature has drastically dropped these past few days and sweaters have been my lifesaver when in the hospital. I tend to get cold super easily, and I can’t function very well when I’m cold so sweaters are a fashion staple for me during the colder months!
I could probably keep going, but that’s enough for now :). Hope you all have an amazing Friday!
***P.S. Don’t forget to enter my book giveaway!!***
What are some of your favorite things this week?