Five Things I’m Excited About
Hello friends! I hope you have been having a great weekend. Mine has unfortunately been spent doing lots of studying for my exam that is Tuesday morning. Blahh haha…oh well.
There are some things that I am really excited that overshadow this studying, so I thought I would share them with you today!
1. Chris comes to visit on Tuesday!! I cannot wait! It’s been 8 weeks since we’ve seen each other…which is wayyyyyy too long. He will be here until Sunday, so I’m going to get to be with him for a really nice chunk of time :). YAY!
2. I got a call on Friday from the dermatologist and they told me that my biopsy came back fine! Apparently the mole they removed was a blue mole? Yea, I didn’t really know what that was, so naturally I googled it. I found out that blue moles are rather rare, but generally non-cancerous. Their dark color (I had thought it looked black) comes from the pigment cells lying farther below the surface of the skin than the pigment cells do of normal moles. I’m really thankful that the biopsy came back fine…but I am still annoyed that the suture they gave me is preventing me from really exercising. I’m ready to challenge myself again!
3. Speaking of challenging myself, I signed up for Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp!!! I am SO pumped to be doing this and can’t wait to do the workouts. This first week I won’t really be able to do them because of my leg, but as soon as I get that stitch out on Friday you better believe I’ll be exercising :).
4. I finally ordered PB2! I’ve been hearing about and seeing this stuff all over the blog world lately. I finally purchased some and it arrived a couple of days ago! I’m pretty much already in love with it haha. Obviously it can’t replace my beloved real peanut butter, but it’s definitely a great alternative and I’ve already enjoyed it several different ways!
**I ordered my PB2 from iherb and if you use this coupon code: HUJ190 ( enter it in the shopping cart before checkout) you will receive an instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order!**
5. And finally, I discovered on Pinterest yesterday that Converse is out with a new pair of Chuck Taylor lo-tops that I desperately want! They have polka dots….I’m in love!
And I’m off to study some more…hope you have a great day!
What’s something you’re excited about right now?