Things Happening in May
Hi everyone!! I’m so glad you enjoyed the Pinterest quotes as much as I did.
Um…how is it May already??? Seriously, time is flying by!
Let’s do a quick recap of some of the things that went down in April shall we?
- I was diagnosed with hip bursitis
- The lovely Lindsay sent me a book that has been amazing to read, and life changing!
- I decided that I need to decrease the intensity of my workouts
- I went to the Boston Marathon!
- I talked about how I sometimes fall into the comparison trap when it comes to exercise and fitness
- I completed Tina’s bootcamp!! SO fun :D.
There’s a lot going to be happening this May too!
- Chris arrives on Friday!!!! I can’t wait to see him!
- I finish my academic portion of graduate school!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this! After 6 years of higher education in a row, I’m ready to be done haha.
- I will “graduate” from my program. Like I said above, I’m only finishing the academic portion of my program. I still have to complete 6 months of fieldwork before I will officially graduate. But still, we’re doing the whole ceremony and it will be exciting and symbolic of being done with the school part!
- I move back home to Ohio!
Yesterday after studying and working on my final assignments for a good portion of the day, I downloaded a new book. You’d think that after reading notes all day and staring at the computer I wouldn’t want to read, but I do haha. I downloaded the second book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
I’ve already read about 100 pages and so far it’s just as good as the first one!
And this post is already random enough, but I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE New Girl! The writers of that show are geniuses. I wonder…do they laugh when they write Schmidt’s awesome one liners?? Do the actors take forever to actually film a scene because can’t stifle their giggles? I kind of hope so :). If you haven’t watched it yet…seriously, you need to!
Okay, I have to study and do more work again today. Blahh. I hope you all have a great day!!