I finally got a pair of TOMS this week :D. When these shoes first came out, I’ll admit I wasn’t really sold on their looks. But over time they have grown on me and lately I had really been eyeing the silver glitter ones. I tried to get them last week in Boston but everywhere I went they were sold out of my size :(.
Thank goodness Nordstrom provided for me haha.
I’ve only had these for a few days and I’m already in love with them! They are SOOOOO comfortable. And I like that the silver glitter makes them a bit less casual than the regular colors TOMS.
And I thought I would share with you an ab workout that I created! It’s a pyramid style, so the number of reps go up and then back down. Also, it’s a circuit, so complete things back to back!
Speaking of workouts, I’ve seen some good ones pop up on blogs this week and last week that I thought I would share with you!
- Lindsay posted the Tuesday Trainer Balance Training workout
- Tiff posted a Chest and Heart Workout
- Ashley posted a Playground Workout
- Paige posted a Medicine Ball Circuit Workout
- Lindsay posted the Baller Status workout
- Annette posted a boot camp style workout
Gotta love a short and sweet post on Fridays right?! I hope you have a great day ❤