Do Anywhere Tabata Workout
I have a new workout for you all today! On Sunday morning, Chris and I decided to complete a tabata workout outside. We took turns making up the moves and it ended up being soooo hard! And considering it was a bit warm outside, I was dripping with sweat after the second one haha. It also takes a lot for Chris to sweat and he was hardcore sweating at the end of it! I’d say that means the workout was nice and challenging ;).
Here are descriptions of some of the moves or links to them:
- Step jumps
- Reverse lunge to front kick: complete a reverse lunge and then jump into a front kick with the opposite leg (the leg that kicks to the front is the one that is the front leg in your leg)
- Sprint step toe taps
- Hand walks
- Side step jumps: similar to a step jump, except you jump sideways up to a step and then back down
- Wide high knees – complete these in place instead of moving forward
- Hot and colds
- Up/down plank
- Forward and backward sprints
- Plank pike jumps
- Scissors with a twist
- Bird dogs on hands and feet
Sadly, Chris had to leave today, but it was SO incredibly awesome to spend a couple of days with him :D. Hopefully today will consist of laying out at the beach…although my shoulders are a bit burnt so we’ll see how long that lasts. I hope you all have a great one!