One Lovely Blog
The other day Katelin nominated me for the “one lovely blog award”! Thank you so much girlie!!
Here are the rules for this lovely little survey thing:
-Link back to the blogger who nominated you
-Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
-Share seven facts about yourself
-Nominate other blogs you enjoy for this award
-Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know of their nomination
Hmmm…7 facts can be somewhat challenging haha. Whenever I try to think of things about myself I always get stuck! So I apologize if these are random :).
1. I used to be obsessed with horses!! I always dreamed about owning one and would constantly pretend that my bike was a horse haha.
Sadly, my bike wasn’t tricked out like this one ;).
2. I used to absolutely hate country music. Then I actually listened to it and realized that it can be really good! Back in middle school and some of high school, country music just wasn’t really the “cool thing” to listen to. Makes me wonder what else I missed out on because I was afraid of going against the norm!
3. I’ve been surfing before! The summer of 2008 I visited one of my good friends in Maine and her birthday present for me was getting a surfing lesson. It was AWESOME! Granted the water was freezing, but the wet suits did a good job of keeping us warm enough to move haha. Thankfully the waves weren’t too big or else I don’t think I ever would have actually gotten on the board and rode them into shore. I definitely hope I get to surf again someday.
4. I wrote for my school newspaper in high school! I absolutely loved doing that. My senior year I was the editor for our “feature” section and therefore got to about topics that were more informal and fun. Writing has always been something that I enjoy, especially when it isn’t an essay for a class hehe. I even contemplated majoring in journalism in college, but wasn’t sure that I wanted to do that for a career. Thankfully this blog has helped me fulfill that more personal, and informal writing that I love!
5. I hate my Zodiac sign. I don’t like that it’s called “Cancer”. And I really don’t like the symbols..either a crab or something that if looked at a certain way could be naughty. C’mon…can’t we have something cute?? Here are the two symbols kind of mixed into one. And no, it’s not cute or fun either.
6. Mosquitos really seem to like me. Every summer I tend to have the most bites out of anyone in our family. Anyone know what attracts mosquitos to you?? I’ve had two really big bites this week in Florida and at least 10 smaller ones!
7. This is really gross, but apparently when I was younger (like 3 years old) I was a very picky eater, so my dad started putting syrup on my foods so that I would eat them since I liked sweeter stuff. One of my favorite entrees was grilled cheese and maple syrup. Ewwww…seriously disgusting! How did I enjoy that? haha
Okay and now I get to nominate some blogs:
**And check out my guest post on Annette’s blog today 😀