**This giveaway is now closed! Thank you to everyone that entered!**
I cannot believe that today marks my first blogiversary!!!
It’s really hard for me to grasp that I have been blogging for 365 days, but it has been an AMAZING 365 days :D.
This past year has been taught me so much not only about the world of blogging, but also about myself! I’ve also made so many friends through this wonderful community and I could not be more thankful.
While my little corner of the healthy living blog world may not be the “most successful” from a numbers standpoint, I am so proud of the work that I have put into my blog, the opportunities that I have been able to have because of it, and I absolutely love what In Sweetness and In Health has grown to become!
Let’s take a quick look back on some of the things that have happened this past year shall we??
- June 2011: My first blog post….omg this is scary to look at haha
- July 2011: A post where I opened up about having depression
- August 2011: I posted a tasty and healthy pancake recipe!
- September 2011: I had some problems adopting a kitten, but finally ended up with my girl Zoey 🙂
- October 2011: I talked about why I like to enjoy a piece of chocolate a day
- November 2011: Chris proposed!!!
- December 2011: I talked about how I can’t do a low calorie diet
- January 2012: I completed my first vlog! And did 3 vlogs on my experience with disordered eating (one, two, and three)
- February 2012: I went to the dermatologist about the acne on my chest and back (the creams have been working wonderfully btw!) and also had a suspicious looking mole removed
- March 2012: I created a killer pyramid workout full of plyometrics while on spring break!
- April 2012: I talked about falling into the comparison trap when it comes to exercise and completed Tina’s bootcamp!
- May 2012: I went to an indoor trampoline park!
- June 2012: I wrote my favorite post so far about trying to love my womanly body and not wanting it to look like a little girl’s
What started as a way for me to be involved in this community, to try and overcome my disordered eating mindset, and to share my love of health and fitness has turned into so much more than I ever could have imagined! I couldn’t have done any of this without the love and support from all of you – my wonderful readers :).
So, to show you my appreciation, I’ve decided to do a little giveaway!
**To enter all you have to do is leave me a comment telling me what you like about this little blog of mine and what you would like to see more of!
*For an extra entry you may tweet about this giveaway and leave me a separate comment letting me know that you did: @SweetNHealthy is giving away @LoveGrownFoods and @CBHealthyBites for her blogiversary! Enter here: http://wp.me/p1RDDv-Ou #fitfluential
The giveaway will end Thursday night at 9pm EST! I will announce the winner on Friday :D.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!! XOXO