Friday Favorites and Giveaway Winner
Happy Friday everyone!!
Here are some of my recent “favorites” :D:
1. I’m currently obsessed with this song by Hunter Hayes! Like..obsessed to the point where I’ve listened to it on repeat many times haha.
2. My wedding dress came in!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered it back in January and the lady said it could take 6-9 months to come in, and probably closer to 9. So I wasn’t expecting it until around September. When she called me on Wednesday to tell me that it came in I almost screamed, I was so excited haha. My mom and I went to pick it up and I got to try it on to make sure the size was right. It was!! And I’ll really only need to get the chest area altered…basically because right now I probably need some double d’s to fill it out ;).
3. On Saturday my sorority little is getting married!! Not only will I get to see her again (it’s been almost a year since I saw her last), but I’ll also get to see a bunch of other sorority sisters and one of my best friends. YAY!
4. On Sunday I fly to Florida to spend almost a week with Chris :D. I was so lucky to see him in Florida when he surprised me on our vacation, and I can’t wait to see him again!
5. I recently finished The Innocent by David Baldacci. It was awesome! This was my first time reading a book by Baldacci and I really enjoyed the story and his writing style. Essentially it’s about a sniper who decides not to kill a target, he then becomes the target, and along the way comes in contact with a young girl who is running from something as well! I don’t want to give anything away…but let’s just say the story was really good, suspenseful, and kept me guessing pretty much up to the end!
6. I went on a 40 minute leisurely bike ride after dinner last night. It was wonderful. The weather was perfect – blue skies and not too warm. Ever since I’ve moved home from Boston, I haven’t been moving around as much since I no longer have to walk to class…or basically walk anywhere. So, it was really great to get in some extra movement during the day! I need to start doing that more often :).
7. I saw Snow White and The Huntsman the other night with my mom. We both thought it was good! And I’ll just say that Chris Hemsworth is gorgeous hehe
8. The winner of my blogiversary giveway is #99 Susie!!! Please email me at Linds7688 at gmail dot com!!!
I hope you all have great weekends <3.