The Simple Things A-Z
I saw this little survey that Janetha did the other day and decided that I loved and, and wanted to do it too :D. Basically it’s 26 simple things that I enjoy, A-Z…let’s see if I can come up with things for every letter haha.
- A – Amigos. My friends are fantastic. I love them!
- B – Books! I think you all know that I love to read haha. In fact, in the past few weeks I’ve read 3 books. I’ll talk about them in my next post because they were really good!
- C – Chris. I LOVE him :).
- D – Dark chocolate. It’s delicious and often a small piece satisfies by sweet tooth!
- E – Exercise. It’s amazing how good exercising makes me feel! I’m so thankful that I have a healthy enough and strong enough body to exercise and challenge myself while doing it.
- F – Family. They are awesome. And I’m blessed to have a great one that I am close with.
- G – Giggling. I love it when I giggle and when other people giggle, especially if I’m the one that makes them do it. And this video of Anderson Cooper giggling on air is hysterical!
- H – Hearts. I love the shape…and obviously what it stands for hehe. But I always like seeing things with hearts on them.
- I – Instagram. I’m sort of addicted to it haha. I love seeing all of the pics that other people post, and I love playing around with the filters for my own. Follow me – SweetNHealthy 😀
- J – July. It’s my birthday month…in fact, my birthday is next Friday!!! And I always enjoy celebrating the 4th!
- K – Kisses. I love getting kisses from Chris. And from my animals…as long as they aren’t near my mouth- that always grosses me out for some reason haha.
- L – Lip balm. I always have to have some with me, and I tend to put it on all the time. I love the kind that makes my lips sort of shiny (but not sticky like lip gloss does) and that smells delicious :).
- M – Music. It’s amazing how listening to a great song can instantly bring up my mood!
- N – Naps. They are glorious when you’re really tired in the afternoon.
- O – Oatmeal. I looovvveee my oats. I eat them pretty much every morning.
- P – Pink. It’s my favorite color. And when it’s all bright and pretty it makes me happy.
- Q – Quality. Spending quality time with the people I love is one of the best things in life.
- R – Rings. I love rings. Especially my engagement one ;). I catch myself looking at it multiple times a day hehe.
- S – Soul Detox. As I mentioned recently, I started completing this reading plan (an online Bible study). I LOVE it. Seriously, the messages that I take away from it and the questions that I challenge myself with have been great. I highly recommend it!
- T – TOMS. I love my pair. They are so comfortable!! And the silver glitter just makes me feel like my outfits have some pizzazz.
- U – UV Rays. The sunshine makes me so happy! I’m always in a better mood when the sun is out.
- V – Vino. Wine is fabulous. Enough said :).
- W – Weddings. I love them. I love going to them. Planning my own. And browing Pinterest to look at all things wedding related. In fact, I have an urge to plan weddings….no idea where that’s coming from!
- X – Xi. I was an Alpha Xi Delta in college. I love my sorority sisters!
- Y – You. All of you, my fabulous readers, make me so happy! Your support is wonderful.
- Z – Zoey. She’s my little baby. It’s amazing how much joy an animal can bring to your life!
I hope you all have an awesome day!
**Pick 2 letters and tell me your answers!