Hi everyone! I love that you all enjoy receiving fitness-related gifts as much as I do!
- Favorite color? Pink!
- Favorite animal? Ohhh boy…I don’t really know the answer to this haha. I love cats and dogs. And horses and dolphins!
- Favorite number? I don’t really have one. I’ve always liked the number 6 though since it’s the date of my birthday.
- Favorite color? Ummmm…still pink haha
- Favorite drink? If we’re talking alcoholic, I love wine!
- Facebook or twitter? How about Instagram and Pinterest hehe
- What is your passion? I feel like I’m passionate about a lot of different things – health, reading, helping others, and my loved ones!
- Giving or getting presents? I love to receive presents…I always feel so special. BUT, I absolutely adore getting things for other people! Especially when I am able to get them something that they absolutely love :).
- Favorite day of the week? It used to be Friday because it was the start of the weekend, but now that I’m working until about 6, I think I’d say Saturday since I don’t have anything to do and I don’t have to go back to work the next day!
- Favorite flower? Apparently I don’t really have a favorite anything haha. I do like gerbera daisies and hibiscus flowers though!
Also, Krista nominated me for the “Very Inspirational Blogger Award” :D. THANK YOU KRISTA! I seriously feel so blessed to have other bloggers nominate me for awards like this! I love knowing that I can somehow inspire others!
This award involves me stating 7 things about myself!
- As much as I LOVE blogging, it doesn’t come first in my life. With my internship taking up a lot of time right now I may not be commenting as much, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still keeping up with your blogs and checking out your posts!
- I just downloaded an app on my phone to help me keep track of how much water I’m drinking. I haven’t been getting enough, so lets hope this does the job!
- I downloaded the Demi Lovato cd last week. It’s really good :).
- I pretty much never have my phone on “loud”. It’s always on silent or vibrate.
- For some reason the nail polish on my second to last and last toe on each foot always comes off first….I think I tend to curl under my toes when I’m working out.
- Sometimes I wish I had an accent.
- I’ve only had my eyebrows waxed once…and the lady did a terrible job. I’ve plucked them ever since!
Now it’s my turn to nominate :D. I’m going to nominate 5 bloggers who can do one or both awards!
Lindsay of Cotter Crunch
Katie of Healthy Diva Eats
Natalie of Southern Fit Foodie
Meg of A Dash of Meg
Alexandra of Tales of a Freckled Lifter
I hope you all have an amazing day!!