A Typical Day While Completing My Internship
No, I haven’t disappeared…I’ve just been crazy busy. Which is why I’ve decided to establish a new “blogging policy” like my friend Brittany did a couple weeks ago. You see, I’ve been so busy with my internship that the past couple of days I honestly thought about stopping my blog. But then, I saw Lindsay last night at a a restaurant and it made me realize how much I would miss blogging and this wonderful community.
So, part one of my new “policy” is that I’m going to post when I feel like and when I have time….and only then. I’m not going to force myself to bust out a post just because I feel like I should. Frankly, that will cause me stress and give you some poor reading material. I will try to post 3 times a week, but if it doesn’t happen then so be it. I need to live my life and dedicate the necessary amount of time and energy to my internship!
Part two of this policy is that I will only comment if I feel like I have the time to. I love reading blogs and will absolutely continue to read all of yours, but sometimes commenting adds a lot of time to that process which I just don’t have. I’m truly sorry about this. Just remember, that even though I may not comment on your blog as much doesn’t mean that I’m not reading!
Okay…so, wanna see a day in my life while at my internship? Then you can understand how busy I am haha. I saw Chelsey write a similar post about a typical summer day for her and was inspired :D. This is an example of a day this week…some days I start around 8:30 and other days I start at 7:30AM:
- 5:00 AM – Wake up and change into workout clothes
- 5:15 AM – Workout (either in basement of at the gym)
- 6:30 AM – Shower
- 6:45 AM – Eat breakfast and drink coffee and read some blogs
- 7:15 AM – Get ready for work
- 7:30 AM – Pack lunch
- 7:45 AM – Leave and drive to work
- 8:15 AM – Arrive at work
- 8:20 AM – Start day at work
- 6:45 PM – End day at work
- 6:50PM – Drive home and make calls to Chris, family members, and friends
- 7:15 PM – Arrive home and eat dinner
- 7:45 PM – Plan treatment activities for the next day
- 8:30 PM – Start to nod off on the couch because I’m so tired…lay there and watch tv or peruse the internet
- 9:00PM – Get ready for bed
- 9:15 PM – Go to bed
I hope you all understand where I’m coming from and stick with me as I try to juggle everything at this time. I love you all!! ❤
Have a fantastic weekend 😀